Adding, Editing, or Deleting Profile Notes in Recruiter
How do I add, edit, or delete profile notes in Recruiter?
You can add, edit, and delete notes from the profile view in Recruiter:
- Visit the profile you'd like to add a note to.
- In the Recruiting Tools box on the top right, click the Note icon (looks like a paper and pencil).
- Type your note.
- Click Add.
Notes appear directly under the Recruiting Tools section on the right side of the member's profile. Notes are only visible to you and others on your company's contract.
- In your search results, check the box next to the profiles that you want to add a note to. To add a note to all profiles, click All in the top left above the first profile result.
- Click Add toward the top right and select Note.
- Type your note and click Submit.
If you have multiple pages of profiles in a project folder, notes can only be added one page at a time. You'll need to repeat the steps for each page.
- Go to the profile you'd like to edit the note for.
- Click the pencil icon next to the note.
- Edit the note.
- Click Save.
- Go to the profile you'd like to delete the note for.
- Click the X next to the note you'd like to delete.
Keep in mind:
- Notes that are 140 characters or more will automatically be shortened. You can see the whole note by clicking More next to the displayed text.
- You can only edit and delete notes that you've added. You can't delete or edit notes made by others.
- If you added the same note to multiple profiles in a search, you'll need to visit each profile individually to edit or delete the note.